Shrewsbury Photo Blog

Greetings people !! This blog is set up to display pictures of shrewsbury a old market town in shropshire. I will be displaying pictures of all around Shrewsbury, and some parts are truly facinating to see. I am a good photographer and these pictures and will mostly be mine but i will use some from other sources if they are particulary good. Now that's enough of the talk please feel to look around my blog and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Saturday, 30 May 2009

English Bridge

These are some pictures of the English Bridge, one of the three car bridges going into the Town Centre:




There is seven arches to match the seven letters in ENGLISH, as in the Welsh bridge, one of Shrewsburys other road bridges has five arches to match the five letters in Welsh.







1 comment:

  1. Good pics. I love the vibrant colours and the reflection in the water.

    ReplyDelete