Shrewsbury Photo Blog

Greetings people !! This blog is set up to display pictures of shrewsbury a old market town in shropshire. I will be displaying pictures of all around Shrewsbury, and some parts are truly facinating to see. I am a good photographer and these pictures and will mostly be mine but i will use some from other sources if they are particulary good. Now that's enough of the talk please feel to look around my blog and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Shrewsbury Abbey

Here are some photos of Shrewsbury Abbey:



This photo is of Shrewsbury Abbey which was partialy knocked down
by Thomas Telford for the building of the road.

This Photo is from Photo Fingers










This is the pulpit from the Abbey from when it was a Monastry and extended over the road, before the road was built.


1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing this from the trains south of the station.

    ReplyDelete