Shrewsbury Photo Blog

Greetings people !! This blog is set up to display pictures of shrewsbury a old market town in shropshire. I will be displaying pictures of all around Shrewsbury, and some parts are truly facinating to see. I am a good photographer and these pictures and will mostly be mine but i will use some from other sources if they are particulary good. Now that's enough of the talk please feel to look around my blog and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Shrewsbury Town Centre

Here I have a selection of photos of Shrewsbury Town Centre itself.
I hope you enjoy these.



This is the Old Market Hall in the center of Shrerwsbury Town centre at the Square.

shrewsbury_bridge-reabrook
This is an old bridge down by the Rea Brook just out of Shrewsbury Town centre.


This is the Town Square just of the High Street also there is a statue of Robert Clive in front of the market hall in the Shrewsbury centre.


This is the Darwin Shopping centre, one of two shopping centres in shrewsbury.Also named after the famous Charles Darwin who was born in Shrewsbury.


Photos from Photo Fingers

1 comment: